OHMY Memorabilla

Moderators: Borch, Executive Admin - !OHMY!, 4-Star Admin - |OHMY|

LoanShark
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

OHMY Memorabilla

Post by LoanShark »

I'm surveying to see how many people, if any, would like to be able to purchase custom OHMY COD memorabilla, such as an insulated coffee (or beverage of your choice) tumbler complete with a sliding lid and stainless steel straw? The tumbler would be 20 oz and would be wrapped with the OHMY logo and customized with your name. Below is an example...
LoansharkMugLabel.jpg
LoansharkMugLabel.jpg (224.99 KiB) Viewed 502 times

Tumblers would cost about $25 each plus shipping. They are stainless steel and are good for hot or cold beverages. Coffee mugs, T-shirts and other items are also possible?
Please post whether you might have an interest. No commitment is made, just an interest.
Hello Loanshark here. Live in Northern California, near Sacramento, CA. Retired from Federal Govt and 40 years as a commercial lander. Hobbies: Computers, Woodworking and COD!
sgt jock
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

Re: OHMY Memorabilla

Post by sgt jock »

I would get one
LoanShark
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

Post by LoanShark »

Would you want a picture of you in a kilt or just Sgt Jock on it? LOL
Hello Loanshark here. Live in Northern California, near Sacramento, CA. Retired from Federal Govt and 40 years as a commercial lander. Hobbies: Computers, Woodworking and COD!
Homestar
[OHMY] Member
[OHMY] Member

Post by Homestar »

Can you make up any of those dog tags?
Shartnado
!OHMY! Executive Admin
!OHMY! Executive Admin

Post by Shartnado »

I would also consider using these tumblers as occasional "awards". The OHMY community coffers would cover the cost. Thoughts?
LoanShark
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

Post by LoanShark »

The dog tag graphic that I was sent is not that great. What you see on the bottom of the tumbler is about as clear as I could get them. If I had the original artwork, I could do better.

Do you want it for a tumbler, coffee mug, or something else? I can play around and see if I can re-create one that is better than what I have.
bonehill
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

Post by bonehill »

Nice thought but gets quite pricey when adding postage to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and NORTHERN IRELAND - think Sharts idea of using our funds for ''rewards'' to members for whatever would ne nice!
LoanShark
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

Post by LoanShark »

Bonehill, please do me a favor and give me a postal code for your area. I'm checking on the cost of shipping just to see how much it would be.

Thank You
LoanShark
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

Post by LoanShark »

Bonehill, please do me a favor and give me a postal code for your area. I'm checking on the cost of shipping just to see how much it would be.

Thank You
Borch
!OHMY! Executive Admin
!OHMY! Executive Admin

Post by Borch »

What about making a new logo? The one we have was rather thrown together I think, and it doesn't thrill me.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Is life worth living? That depends on the liver.