OHMY Memorabilla

Moderators: Borch, Executive Admin - !OHMY!, 4-Star Admin - |OHMY|

|OHMY| Head Admin
|OHMY| Head Admin

Re: OHMY Memorabilla

Post by 10001110101 »

LoanShark wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:17 pm They are who are named on the name tags... Shartnado, Sexymama and Borch. The last person I don't know and is no longer a member, but was part of the original team.
Mr. Pink (at least I'm almost sure it's him), though I don't really know him either.

Admittedly I haven't read this thread sufficiently so ignore me if this is irrelevant.

I have no eye for art so will defer to those with better sense of that. There were mentions of ordering items at one point, I would be interested in the following instances: 1) If we have a PowWow shirts would be neat but mugs/cups/hats etc. are nice as well just to remember the event by or 2) You guys are ordering something and you need additional participation to hit a needed quantity/dollar value/etc. Happy to help so that everyone can get theirs if that's the case.
LoanShark
(OHMY) Senior Admin
(OHMY) Senior Admin

Re: OHMY Memorabilla

Post by LoanShark »

I think you're right... maybe Daniel Pink? Right now I'm floating these designs to see how many people might be interested in buying some type of memoribilia such as the items you mentioned, both as part of possible powwows or just to have a nice mug to drink their favorite beverage in while they play. I priced the costs of having custom tumblers made as well as other things and it becomes a little pricey if you get down to using your own custom logos and even more with custom player names.

I've been considering buying the equipment to do it myself since I already had quite an investment in software and computer equipment and taking it up as another hobby in addition to my woodworklng and CNC machine but before I did was just guaging level of interest from this group. Obviously I could do it for other groups and other occassions.
Hello Loanshark here. Live in Northern California, near Sacramento, CA. Retired from Federal Govt and 40 years as a commercial lander. Hobbies: Computers, Woodworking and COD!