I’m back - thx Mama

Moderators: Borch, Executive Admin - !OHMY!, 4-Star Admin - |OHMY|

Homestar
[OHMY] Member
[OHMY] Member

I’m back - thx Mama

Post by Homestar »

Mama thanks for emailing me and getting me back in the game.
Thanks to HAPPIE HAPPIE for tech savvy assistance. I’m so grateful.
Uninstalling steam version of COD2 then reinstalling it went smooth.
sexymamag
!OHMY! Executive Admin
!OHMY! Executive Admin

Re: I’m back - thx Mama

Post by sexymamag »

you are very welcome glad you are back
HAPPIE_HAPPIE
|OHMY| Head Admin
|OHMY| Head Admin

Post by HAPPIE_HAPPIE »

You are very welcome. Anytime :D
Pengy
$OHMY$ Admin

What is going on

Post by Pengy »

Firstly I must say I have enjoyed my little self on here since it started, however a few things are happening now that have made me want to play less and less.
Firstly the jumping issue, I guess that's here to stay as so many rifle boys love to use it to their advantage although I would actually call it glitching as its using a weakness of the game engine to gain an advantage. ( it is not realistic though , I challenge anyone of you gun toting boys/girls to do it in real life if you can post it on you tube I will never mention it again??)

Next is the blooming bouncing realistic ? I think not, again post a vid if you can bounce 3 foot in the air and hit a target I really wanna see that?
Again it uses a weakness in the game to gain godlike status. When bouncing Bob started it it was quite comical until everyone realized it was 4 x harder to kill the bugger.
Now a lot more people think its acceptable to basically cheat!< where have all the scruple's gone? do we allow wall hack next?

Now another thing is happening which didn't at the start of this server and it is the joining in when the teams are tied or close to the end of the game, I was in a tight game the other day and at 3-3 someone who I wont mention came in and gloated at the way he changed the game,resulting at two people leaving in disgust. come on peeps where has the sense of fair play gone???

A few months back we had a lot of new people coming on to the server, has anyone asked themselves why they didn't return?
It states on the OHMY server that we are a group who want to have fun, no matter your level of play, well lets sort it and put the fun back in.

RANT OVER Pengy xxx
TheBigBobert
[OHMY] Member
[OHMY] Member

Post by TheBigBobert »

You get two more weeks of peace while I'm on vacation Pengy ;)
Pengy
$OHMY$ Admin

Post by Pengy »

Seriously Bob, I am not pointing you out as the culprit but lots more peeps have taken up the bouncing to the point of its not worth playing whilst they keep doing it.
Having someone say "well if you can get away with it why not ?" is not in the right spirit of the game,
Even our leader bounces like a kangaroo and admits it gives him an edge in close combat, If you don't want to engage close up, snipe n protect the runners.

Our Clan is mainly CTF lets play it properly.

Peng xx
TheBigBobert
[OHMY] Member
[OHMY] Member

Post by TheBigBobert »

I know and it's fine. I've been working on keeping it to the initial jump (which is when I change my weapon and keep speed -- thats more of my signature move) but try to keep it at that. I know I did a multi bounce a couple times last month and it pissed you off and I didn't mean to. Working on it!

(I'm kind of an anything goes when you've got the flag kind of guy, though -- whatever it takes to stay alive in that case).

Rifle guys I think it's cool when they make a jump shot, it seems hard to do!

Always things to learn and adapt to though. My spidey senses always go haywire when Jerms or Binary are on the other team lol -- have to play a whole different game in that case!
Homestar
[OHMY] Member
[OHMY] Member

Post by Homestar »

I like reading occasional complaints. Sometimes other people feel the same but don’t speak up.
I love sprinting but not going to complain we don’t use it on OHMY
My biggest complaint is people that change names.
You play a long time with people then they change names. What’s up with that.
Also, it’s not a problem but I will never understand why some people join a clan then clam up and cannot wish all a gg or promote friendly play. I realize some people have personal issues but seriously don’t join a clan if you don’t have that kinder heart. Thank God we have so many great members, you know who you are. My 2 cents.