Server update

Moderators: Borch, Executive Admin - !OHMY!, 4-Star Admin - |OHMY|

Borch
!OHMY! Executive Admin
!OHMY! Executive Admin

Server update

Post by Borch »

The server has been updated with the latest fixpack, and has been redone overall, lots of little glitches fixed, and I suspect the server will run better, which it appears to be doing.

There are new sounds, perhaps, since there were evidently some issues with macintosh handling of sound, so I installed the mac-sounds portion of the extreme mod. Since I included the latest fixpack from patmansan.duckdns.org, the suicide nades work again.

The most notable change is I initially selected the use of the World at War fonts, also known as COD5, since my first attempts at reusing the old fonts did not work, but the fonts are now reverted to the old ones that had been on the server. I have since returned to the font used before.

Unless I made a mistake, the weapon characteristics are the same as they were, sounds are the same.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Is life worth living? That depends on the liver.
Borch
!OHMY! Executive Admin
!OHMY! Executive Admin

Re: Server update

Post by Borch »

I had discovered a glitch in one of the files I had used to recreate the server on 6/15, which I fixed. Dunno if that will make a difference.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Is life worth living? That depends on the liver.